I have a sideline in Astrology…
I know, I know. I also write about astronomy and hard science. My attitude towards astrology is half serious, much like most readers of the arcane stargazing art, I suspect. It’s interesting, it’s fun, and it can offer insight and wisdom into human nature. The biggest lesson of any study of astrology is that we need to work on a better sense of who we are, and who can argue with that kind of logic?
I’ve written a book based on my own research into dating (this is the half serious part):
- Sex, Celestial Bodies & the Single Woman: The Bad Girl’s Guide to Good Men via Astrology (Paperback – July 5, 2011)
- Sex, Celestial Bodies & the Single Woman (Kindle Edition)
After the book was published in 2011, I ran a blog featuring celebrity astrology stories for about 18 months until 2013.
I also write occasionally on the topic, depending on who I am freelancing for at the moment:
- 10 Of The Worst Zodiac Love Pairings For 2020 (And 10 Of The Best)
- His Bad Habits: The TWO She’ll Ignore (According To Her Zodiac Sign)
- His TWO Biggest Dating Pet Peeves, According To His Sign
- The Guy To Give Up On + The One Who Deserves A 2nd Chance (Based On Her Sign)
- The Astro Sign She Should Give Up On After Her 20s (& The Guy She Needs In Her 30s)
- The ONE Thing We Absolutely Need To Have In A Relationship (Based On His & Her Astro Sign)
- 15 Celeb Couples Who Were Doomed From The Start Because Of Their Zodiac Signs